Author – Hari Srinivasan
Investing in our own learning to understand and confront bias, communicate about topics of difference, and create change can help us individually contribute to building a better workplace and society.
There are many ways to show up as an ally. Many of us are looking for resources, especially now, on how to create more inclusivity and belonging in the workplace.
It’s going to take all of us to create a more equitable world. In order to do our small part to support you and the community, we’ve made this learning path on Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging for All available for free through August 31st.
Learn from experts on how to:
- Understand and confront unconscious bias: Our experiences shape who we are, and our race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, place of birth, and other factors impact the lens with which we view the world which leads to unconscious bias. Learn how to counter bias in our words, actions, and stand up for your colleagues and community.
- Confronting Bias: Thriving Across Our Differences by Verna Myers and Arianna Huffington
- Unconscious Bias by Stacey Gordon
- Bystander Training: From Bystander to Upstander by Catherine Mattice Zundel
- Have inclusive conversations and communicate across cultures: Discussions about cultural differences can be uncomfortable. They take courage. Develop the skills to conduct productive and meaningful conversations on potentially difficult topics.
- Skills for Inclusive Conversations by Mary-Frances Winters
- Communicating about Culturally Sensitive Issues by Daisy Lovelace
- Communicating Across Cultures by Tatiana Kolovou
- Create diverse and inclusive workplaces: Learn how to drive the conversation on Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DIBs), hire and retain diverse talent, listen to employees, and integrate DIBs into your employee life cycle, and embed DIBs in the employee experience.
- Diversity Inclusion, and Belonging by Pat Wadors employee experience.
- Rolling out a DIBs Training Program in Your Company with Dereca Blackmon
We all play an important role in moving toward a more equitable workplace and world. We hope these free courses help you on this journey.